The main goal of this workshop is to explore the possibilities of using semantic web technologies for solving problems and creating new solutions in the context of Internet of things (IoT). Relevant topics include:
- semantic frameworks, methods, models, and formats for supporting IoT solutions;
- identifying the essential building blocks for enabling integrated and linked use of data for IoT;
- Linked Data principles for IoT data integration;
- self-organizing and autonomous IoT systems;
- design and development of IoT platforms;
- monitoring and data analytics for IoT applications;
- real-time data integration and processing;
- sensor data processing and integration;
- development of IoT clients;
- supporting IoT development with semantic web technologies;
- marketplaces for offering IoT-based applications and services
- application and use case deployment success stories.
The above list is not exhaustive and we, therefore, actively encourage participants to be creative. A final goal is to provide future initiatives with the devised ideas and visions to stimulate innovation in this research area.